Can Tho city
Can Tho is the heart of Mekong Delta, formerly the Capital of southern Vietnam or Tay Do. It is a city of poetic landscape, vibrant local markets and fantastic food.
Wandering around its revierside streets lined with restaurants and cafes, indulging in cool breeze from the Hau river and wrapping up a day in magnificent sunset, you will catch an essence of the city. Can Tho also makes a great base to explore the endless waterways of Mekong Delta.
Cai Be is a pretty busy hub of the Mekong Delta, after the touristy Can Tho. It makes a typical image of the region: immense water, verdant orchards and fertile paddies all around.
Only 100km from Ho Chi Minh City, Cai Be offers you a chance to escape completely into another world where people live a relaxed and happy life ever.
Travel with this destination
Travel with this destination:
- Vietnam Mosaique – VLD 01C
- Vietnam Immersion – VLD 02C
- Cruise from Khong Island to Pakse – VLD 01LC
- Van Phou Cruise – VLD 02LC
- Mekong Cruise to Luang Prabang – VLD 03LC
- Secrets of Southern Laos – VLD 01LM
- Excursion to Mekong Delta – VLD 01S
- People and Landscape of the South – VLD 01O
- Vietnam Mandarin Road – VLD 03C
- Laos Panorama – VLD 01L
- Luang Prabang Stopover – VLD 02L
- Vietnam Héritages – VLD 04C
- Vietnam Passion – VLD 05C