Hue – The last Imperior citadel
Among famous tourist cities in Vietnam, Hue is unique. It is a beautiful, quiet and relaxing city, rich in nature, architecture and art.
Hue is also the only city in Vietnam that has a poetic river flow its way through the city. Perfume River and the historic Trang Tien Bridge have become a symbol of Hue romance and charm.
Hue is best known for its imperial citadel, royal mausoleums and iconic pagodas. Not only a favorite destination for architectural enthusiasts, Hue also makes a mecca for gastronomes in Vietnam. The city boasts a rich and fantastic cuisine. About two thousands Vietnamese traditional dishes take origins from Hue and eating and drinking has become a refined art in this old capital of Vietnam.
Travel with this destination:
- Vietnam Mosaique – VLD 01C
- Vietnam Immersion – VLD 02C
- Van Phou Cruise – VLD 02LC
- Mekong Cruise to Luang Prabang – VLD 03LC
- Excursion from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh – VLD 01CSR
- Charming of Cambodia – VLD 02CSR
- Discovery Cambodia – VLD 03CSR
- Heritage Angkor – VLD 01CA
- Essential Angkor – VLD 02CA
- Hill Tribes of Northern Laos – VLD 03LM
- Vietnam Mandarin Road – VLD 03C
- Laos Panorama – VLD 01L
- Luang Prabang Stopover – VLD 02L
- Vietnam Héritages – VLD 04C
- Vietnam Passion – VLD 05C