Code: VLD 02CA
- Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
- Day 2: Angkor Historical Park
- Day 3: GreatLake – Departure
Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
Welcome to Cambodia. In Siem Reap, after the formalities of customs, pick up by your guide and driver and transfer to the city of Angkor Wat which is World Heritage. Arrive and drop off at hotel. Rest of the day is free for exploring Siem Reap
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 2: Angkor Historical Park (B,L)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the famous old palace, Angkor Thom. Within Angkor Thom are Bayon – Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Phemean Akas, Terrace of Leper king. Afterward visit Taprom Temple. Back to Siem Reap town and have lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, visit the amazing Angkor Wat. Watch sunset from the top of Bakheng hill.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 3: Great Lake – Departure (B,L)
Visit the Great Lake (Tonle Sap Lake) in Indochina with a 100km, in 1-2 hours cruise you will experience visiting the Fishing village where fisherman are living on the water, you will see how different their lives with other Fishing Village around the world. Back to SiemReapTown, visit Chantier Ecole-Artisan d’Angkor, located in the Ministry of Education which was constructed in 1992, this place renowned for woodworking, stone carving and polychrome training center and workshops. Free tour of different classes and workshops offer a glimpse into the unique skills training program, teaching young artists about the techniques and styles of classic Cambodian Artistry. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, visit Old Market for shopping then before transfer to Siem Reap airport for your international flight.
End of Services,
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Private boat cruise on Tonle Sap lake (as the mentioned itinerary)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per pax & per day
- International Airticket reconfirmation
- Domestic & International air-tickets and airport departure tax
- Visa on arrival to Cambodia ($US20 per person)
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
- The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Cambodia.
Optional services: Upon your request
- Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company.