Day 01: Hanoi - Ba Be
Day 02: Visit Ba Be
Day 03: Ba Be - Hanoi
Day 01: Hanoi - Ba Be (L,D)
Pick up at your hotel, and then depart from Hanoi to Bac Kan Province. In this area the Ba Be National Park is situated, boasting more than 20,000 hectares of valleys, waterfalls, caves, unusual rock formations and lakes. The area is predominantly home to the Tay tribe. Arrive at the lake in the afternoon, just in time for a short walking around the Pac Ngoi village. The village is located right on the edge of Ba Be Lake with a panoramic view of the surrounding cornfields, lake and mountain ranges.
Overnight in Ba Be
Day 02: Visit Ba Be (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will discover and surrounding mountains and forest and enjoy a boat cruise to the beautiful Dau Dang Waterfall and Puong Cave. Afternoon, walk on the mountain's road and visit the H'mong and Dzao villages. Diner and overnight at local house or hotel in Ba Be
Overnight in Ba Be
Day 03: Ba Be - Hanoi (B,L)
We leave Ba Be by a fantastic mountainous road, leading us along spectacular limestone formations and densely forested hills. Stop en route for visiting Tay village in Bac Kan. Arrive in Hanoi in the middle of afternoon and drop off at your hotel
End of Services,
Tariff includes Services:
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request
- Sightseeing and entrance fee
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- Private boat cruise on Ba Be lake
Tariff excludes Services:
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam. Please contact our Sales Staff for the price of this trip.
Optional services: Upon your request
Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company. Click here to have more information