Code: VLD 01S
- Day 01: Sai Gon - Cai Be floating market - Vinh Long - Can Tho
- Day 02: Can Tho - Sai Gon
Excursion to Mekong Delta: Saigon - CaiBe market - CanTho - Saigon
Day 01: Sai Gon - Cai Be floating market - Vinh Long - Can Tho (L)
Morning, drive to Cai Be area and take a boat to the floating market to practice the age-old art of bartering. Visitors will be supplied with sweets, sugar, milk, etc. which they can then barter for different kinds of local fruits. Continue by river to see family-run businesses producing a local version of popcorn and rice paper. Lunch is in a local house on Binh Hoa Phuoc islet set among fruit orchards and bonsai trees. Arrive Vinh Long in the afternoon and then transfer to Can Tho.
Overnight in Can Tho
Day 02: Can Tho - Sai Gon (B)
Wake up early in the morning to visit Cai Rang floating market - the most interesting part of trip, and then continue to visit some small canals and village around the area. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon via Sa Dec area where Mrs. Marguerite Duras has lived and wrote the famous romantic novel “Lover”.
End of Services,
Services includes :
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request
- Sightseeing and entrance fee
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch)
- Private boat cruise as the mentioned program
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam. Please contact our Sales Staff for the price of this trip.
Optional services: Upon your request
Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company. Click here to have more information