Code: VLD 01L
- Day 1: Luang Prabang Arrival
- Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang
- Day 3: Luang Prabang – Vientiane
- Day 4: Vientiane Departure
Day 1: Luang Prabang Arrival
Welcome to Laos. In Luang Prabang, after the formalities of customs, pick up by your guide and driver and transfer to the city. Arrive and check-in to hotel. In the afternoon, visit the National Museum (formerly the Royal Palace) with its collection of personal artifacts of the Lao Royal Family. Continue to nearby Vat Mai Temple, which was the residence of a Buddhist patriarch until 1975 before climbing Phousi Hill to enjoy the sunset over the city and the Mekong River.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, visit Vat Xieng Thong, regarded as the most beautiful temple in Luang Prabang with low sweeping roofs. Take a traditional riverboat for a 2-hour cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong Rivers, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phoum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues. On the way, stop at Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine is distilled. Return to Luang Prabang and visit Vat Visoun Temple with its Singhalese-style stupa, That Makmo, and Vat Aham, one of the city’s major teaching shrines housing the puppets of the Lao ancestors.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang – Vientiane (B)
After breakfast there is free time until your transfer to the airport to take your flight to Vientiane. Meet upon arrival, transfer and check-in at your hotel. In the afternoon, visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane (built in 1818 - it is the sole survivor of a Thai invasion in 1828), the Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal Chapel where an Emerald Buddha dating back to the time of the Lane Xang Kingdom was enshrined, the Patouxai and That Luang Stupa.
Overnight in Vientiane
Day 4: Vientiane Departure (B)
After breakfast, free time at leisure until your transfer to Vientiane aiport for the international flight.
End of Services,
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French speaking Guide upon your request (except the free time)
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Private boat for cruise as the mentioned program
- Flight Luang Prabang – Vientiane in economy Class including domestic airport taxes
- International Airticket reconfirmation
- International air-tickets and airport departure tax ($US10 per person)
- The 30-day tourist visa for Laos (US$37, cash only, one passport photo) on arrival + 02 photos (4 x 6)
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
- The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Cambodia.
Optional services: Upon your request
Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company.