Code: VLD 02L
- Day 1: Luang Prabang Arrival
- Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang
- Day 3: Luang Prabang Departure
Day 1: Luang Prabang Arrival
Welcome to Laos. In Luang Prabang, after the formalities of customs, pick up by your guide and driver and transfer to the city. Arrive and check-in to hotel. In the afternoon, visit Vat Visoun temple with its Singhalese-style stupa, That Makmo, and Vat Aham, one of the city's major teaching shrines housing the puppets of the Lao ancestors. Then, enjoy the sunset along the Mekong River at Vat Siphouthabath.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, visit Vat Xieng Thong, regarded as the most beautiful temple in Luang Prabang with low sweeping roofs. Take a traditional riverboat for a 2-hour cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong Rivers, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phoum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues. On the way, visit Vat Longkhoune temple, famous for its 18th century frescoes, and then Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine is distilled. Return to Luang Prabang and continue by road to Ban Xang Khong weaving village where traditional mulberry leaf paper is also produced.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
After breakfast, visit the National Museum (formerly the Royal Palace) with its collection of personal artifacts of the Lao Royal Family. Continue to nearby Vat Mai Temple, which was the residence of a Buddhist patriarch until 1975, before climbing Phousi Hill for an outstanding view over the former Royal capital and the Mekong River. In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
End of Services,
/tour/luang-prabang-stopovers-4-days/">Luang Prabang stopover (4days)
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French speaking Guide upon your request
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- International Airticket reconfirmation
- International air-tickets and airport departure tax ($US10 per person)
- The 30-day tourist visa for Laos (US$37, cash only, one passport photo) on arrival + 02 photos (4 x 6)
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam. Please contact our Sales Staff for the price of this trip.
Optional services: Upon your request
Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company. Click here to have more information