Code: VLD 01O
- Day 01: Sai Gon Arrival
- Day 02: Sai Gon - Cu Chi - Tay Ninh - Sai Gon
- Day 03: Sai Gon - Cai Be floating market - Can Tho
- Day 04: Can Tho - Chau Doc
- Day 05: Chau Doc - Sai Gon
- Day 06: Sai Gon - Da Lat
- Day 07: Da Lat - Buon Me Thuot - Lak Lake
- Day 08: Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot - Sai Gon
- Day 09: Sai Gon Departure
Day 01: Sai Gon Arrival
Welcome to Vietnam? In Saigon, after immigration and customs formalities, you’ll be met by your personal Guide and driver, then transfer into the city. Afternoon, you begin your exploration of Sai Gon, the economic powerhouse of Vietnam including the Reunification Palace, the War Remnant Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and general Post Office, which was reportedly, designed Gustaf Eiffel. Walk amongst the frenzied merchants and buyers of Cho Lon market and visit Thien Hau Pagoda – one of the most celebrated Temples in Sai Gon.
Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 02: Sai Gon - Cu Chi - Tay Ninh - Sai Gon (B)
After breakfast, drive to the extraordinary Cu Chi tunnels, just outside Ho Chi Minh. During the war for independence, Viet Cong guerillas built the labyrinth of narrow tunnels virtually underneath U.S. bases, using them to hide during bombing raids and to stage surprise attacks. Then continue to visit Tay Ninh to visit Cao Dai Temple, the holy temple of Caodaism and attend its noon prayer before transfer back to Sai Gon.
Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 03: Sai Gon - Cai Be floating market - Can Tho (B,L)
After breakfast, drive to Cai Be area and take a boat to the floating market to practice the age-old art of bartering. Visitors will be supplied with sweets, sugar, milk, etc. that they can then barter for different kinds of local fruits. Along the way visit an authentic old house and a family-run business producing rice paper. Afternoon, transfer to Can Tho city for overnight.
Overnight in Can Tho
Day 04: Can Tho - Chau Doc (B)
Wake up early in the morning to visit Cai Rang floating market - the most interesting part of trip then continue to visit some small canals and village around the area. Drive to Chau Doc, the area situated next to theborder with Cambodia. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel then go up Sam Mountain for the panoramic view of Mekong River.
Overnight in Chau Doc
Day 05: Chau Doc - Sai Gon (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a boat cruise on Mekong River to visit some fish farms, floating house, a village of Cham Ethnic Minority group and embroidery village of Con Tien. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon via Sa Dec area where Mrs. Marguerite Duras has lived and wrote the famous romantic novel “Lover”.
Overnight in Saigon
Day 06: Sai Gon - Da Lat (B)
Leave Sai Gon to the central highland of Da Lat with a stopover en route to see the tea and coffee farm in Bao Loc. Arrive Da Lat in the middle of the afternoon and Check-in to hotel. Quick tour of Da Lat including the summer residence of Vietnam’s last emperor Bao Dai, Xuan Huong Lake and drop by the Dalat Market to see a variety of flowers and vegetables native to the region, Truc Lam Pagoda and Dambri waterfall.
Overnight in Da Lat
Day 07: Da Lat - Buon Me Thuot - Lak Lake (B, L, D)
Take the road situated between coffee plantations and rubber trees we drive towards Lak Lake. On the way we pass Buon Ma Thuot, an interesting city in which we visit the Ethnographic Museum. There is plenty of time left to discover nearby village of the M'Nong tribe. The M'Nong predominantly inhabits the majority of the Central Highlands and they are well-known for their ability to train elephants. Afternoon, walking around the M’Nong village.
Overnight in stilt houses with the local people
Day 08: Lake - Buon Me Thuot - Sai Gon (B, L)
After breakfast, take a dugout canoe ride on pristine Lak Lake then take an elephant trek through M’nong hill tribe villages. Free time until transfer to Buon Ma Thuot for flight to Saigon. Upon arrival in Sai Gon, pick up by your Guide & driver and transfer to hotel. The rest of day is free for relaxing or shopping.
Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 09: Sai Gon Departure (B)
Free at leisure for shopping or for walking around Sai Gon until transfer to Sai Gon airport for international flight.
End of Services,
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request
- Boat trip as the mentioned program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- International air-tickets and airport departure tax.
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program
Tariff for this trip:
- The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam.
Optional services: Upon your request
- Visa on arrival to Vietnam. The visa processing will be arranged by our company with simple formality and quickly time. You will obtain the Visa upon arrival in Hanoi or Saigon airports.